Which diet for clear skin
How often did you halt before gulping junk food at parties, restaurants, and other occasions? If not, then be alarmed now before it is too late, especially if you are plagued by one of the most haunting skin ailments called acne! Because, in some indirect way, what you eat determines your overall health as well as your skin. To cut it short, our digestive system is that powerhouse which diet for clear skin to be consumed by our body.
Which foods are good for acne?
And this energy provides us with the power to run all body mechanisms. Therefore an insufficient and unbalanced diet could lead to so many detrimental effects on our body while taking good foods for acne. We often forget that since skin is a part of our body, just like any other vital organ it is also equally responsive to diet for clear skin. Undernourished skin is highly prone to the formation of skin blemishes due to the absence of sufficient vitamins and the presence of toxinogenic substances in one’s regular diet for clear skin.
- The essential foodstuffs containing nutrients like vitamin A or beta-carotene should be included into your daily diet chart if you want to see the real outcome proving that good diet means no acne. Fruits and vegetables containing vitamin A are lettuce, tomato, yams, spinach, carrot, apricot, parsley, pitch, orange etc. Red, orange, yellow and dark green fruits and vegetables ideally contain ample amount of beta-carotene. Vitamin A is responsible for stabilizing the hormonal balance which is the main cause of acne.
- Vitamin Bl, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 are found in orange, pineapple, plum, cherry, grape, avocado, peanuts, whole grains, fish, liver, egg, cauliflower, beans, celery, watermelon, blackberry, lemon, dairy products etc. The vitamin B family helps immensely in stress reduction and growing healthy skin.
- Diet for clear skin especially when the diet contains vitamin C. Vitamin C plays undeniably a remarkable role in the production of collagen or the connective tissue of skin and bones. Tomatoes, potatoes, lemon, chilies, gooseberry, blackberry, papaya, orange, lime, mango, melon and various other fruits and vegetables are good sources of vitamin C.
- Vitamin E could be entitled as the most significant antioxidant responsible for keeping cell membranes and structure intact. Presence of vitamin E in our body also helps in healing up weak and damaged tissues. Almonds, broccoli, wheat germ, vegetable oil, sunflower seeds, sprout, cabbage, carrot, nuts, spinach, green pepper etc. are the types of foods that contain high amount of vitamin E.
- Minerals like zinc and chromium are also significant in removing dead skin cells and evening out blood sugar level respectively. Studies have found that instability in blood sugar level might be a major cause for severe skin eruptions. Zinc is available in nuts, mushrooms and eggs, while chromium can be found in brewers yeast, molasses etc. And therefore mineral contained good diet means no acne.
Foods to avoid on an acne diet
1. Smoking, consuming alcohol and drinking coffee might lead to averse to the good effects generated by a balanced diet for clear skin. These addictions are highly responsible for disturbing the balance of minerals and vitamins in our bodies.
2. White bread is a too difficult item for our digestive system which might generate constipation. Chocolates and fried foods with high-fat content could be disastrous since the excessive fat content does not do any good to our skin, or rather they leave a detrimental effect by upsetting the hormonal balance and triggering the chance of acne breakout.
3. Sometimes artificial flavors and preservatives might generate toxic wastes in our bodies. It is wise to consume them with great care or avoid them as much as possible.
4. Milk and milk products are responsible for generating mucus layers in the colon and other internal organic surfaces. Although milk contains several vitamins and other important nutrients, too much consumption of it might result in releasing mucus through the face skin.
Let’s watch the video:
What To Do If Your Skin Is Acne-Prone | Foods You Should Eat & Avoid For Clear Skin | Anti-Acne diet for clear skin
Сauses of pimples
- Like washing your face, wash more than two times a day over the face (over-stimulate the skin to produce more oil washing).
- After sweating, or washing your face, no readily used to dry the face (weak alkaline sweat beneficial bacteria, neutral water to dilute the acidity of sebum film, so the ability to resist foreign bacteria invade weakened).
- Used to touch the face, feel the hair or a hand Tuosai habits (hand dirt stains his face so often caused by acne). Frequent hand washing is a very good habit.
- Like meat, fried food, and dessert, do not eat fruit and vegetables (eat meat do not eat fruits and vegetables will make the digestive system not work properly, and toxins accumulate). A balanced intake of various nutrients, promotes toxins excreted as soon as possible.
- Like to eat fast food, and instant noodles as a midnight snack (likely to cause constipation, induced acne, acne). Junk food, has some influence on health.
- Often exceeds 12 points before going to bed (caused by endocrine disorders, so that the excessive secretion of sebaceous glands). After the study showed that 10 pm to 2 am is the best time of liver blood. Early to bed can make the body more energy the next day.
- Before going to bed do not do calisthenics (stretching exercises to do before going to bed can help to moderate gastrointestinal motility, promoting metabolism and help discharge toxins).
- Rarely drink (water will naturally stimulate the skin pores of oil discharge). Drink plenty of water is my habit, in addition to the body to replenish moisture, it can achieve the weight loss results.
- No regular replacement of the habit of bedding (bacteria clustered cause of acne).We recommend a week or two weeks to replace bedding.
Symptoms Of Acne
- Prone position: onset of puberty onset, occur in the face, chest, and back after the well-developed parts of the sebaceous glands, often symmetrical.
- Acne: The beginning of the patients are whitehead and blackhead two. whitehead is also called as closed acne, with pimples and skin color, the opening is not obvious, and not easy to squeeze; blackhead acne, also known as open at the top of the hair follicle population may be squeezed out, called stearin bolt.
- Papular acne: acne inflammation may continue to expand and develop further, showing inflammatory acne pimples and blackheads acne pimples are saying.
- Pustule acne: manifestations and inflammatory papules and pustules were mainly known as a pustule acne.
- Cystic acne: manifestations, ranging from the size of a sebaceous cyst containing bloody thick pus, ulceration, and scar formation after the formation of a sinus called cystic acne.
- Nodular acne: acne pustule of wrong treatment or leakage after treatment, can develop into a wall, different size nodules, situate subcutaneous, or higher than the surface of the skin, pale red or dark red, hard texture, as nodular acne, also known as induration of acne.
- Atrophic acne: papules or pustules of acne pits formed glands damaged atrophic scar, said atrophic acne.
- Acne conglobata: a number of acne nodules in the deep gathered integration, swelling the color purple, known as the fusion of acne or acne conglobata.
Acne Face-acne clearing
The author says: My worry is that acne in the nose, cheeks, forehead, back. This situation can not make up, as it seems worse. Must always keep the skin pores for normal breathing. On the basis of such endocrine regulation can effectively control and even eliminate acne. This is my experience.
Acne is an inflammatory disease of the skin. The acne affected person has explicit presence of pimple like formations in the skin. Acne is mostly occurring in the teenagers as it is mostly during the onset of adolescence the disease if found to be present. The acne is then continued to adulthood. In most of the cases, the acne goes away in the later stages of adulthood. But the treatment is the one that is recommended as the acne cannot be assured to go away in time.
Acne is mainly caused by the lesions that are occurring in the hair follicle cells and the sebaceous glad in the skin. The entire skin id disfigured starting from a specific area if it is not treated at the right time. These lesions are caused in the skin mainly by the abnormal production of a certain bacteria that is present in the skin due to the increased sebum presence in the skin. The skin has the outermost layer of the dermis and when the presence of the bacteria Propioibacterium acnes is high it leads to damaging of the dermis layer resulting in the reddening of the skin and appearance of pimple like enlargements.
The main symptoms of Acne are the appearance of pustules in the facial region and sometimes in the shoulder and the neck regions. The exact nature and intensity of the infection depends on the individual and is very much subjective. The pustules may sometimes begin to appear but fade off with time. Such cases are mild infections and needs to special treatments. But the intense cases may involve spreading of the pimples, nodular structures to other nearby regions. The advanced stages of the pustules are called cysts as they become large in sizes with a fluid filled appearance.
The main thing a person has to be aware of the acne disease is that there is more probability for him to acquire it due to the various causes and the risk factors associated with it. The main causes seem to be the hyper activity of the hormones in the body. During menstrual cycles, puberty the production of male hormones increases and the androgens are produced in more numbers. Thus the sebum production is also high leading to the appearance of the enlargements in the skin.
The other causes like stress are also potential causers of the Acne. The stress indirectly leads to the production of hormones from the adrenal glands. This in turn leads to the production of more hormones. In some other cases there are already hyperactive sebaceous glands. In such vulnerable cases the other risk factors if present may lead to the infection of acne with more intensity. The bacteria may sometimes be blocking the pores in the skin and in some other cases the dead cells may accumulate and may lead to the appearance of the pustules in the skin. The anabolic steroids when frequently used will lead to more hormonal production and thus may lead to the increased probability of Acne infection.
The other environmental conditions like the exposure to chemical reagents, chlorine compounds and any other chemical reactive to the skin and the medication high in halogenic compounds are found to increase the risks of acquiring acne disease. Over exposure sun rays, especially for those who work under the sun all day and the improper maintenance skin are seen as the main causes of the acne disease.
The main treatment of the acne disease is the primary treatment through the products that are widely available in the market. The products are more like creams or gels that can be applied to the skin. The treatment to be effective there has to be regular and periodic application of the medication for more than a couple of weeks. Though the recommended usage period involves less and the effects may start at an early stage, the medication to be taken for more time to avoid the factors of recurrence. Most of the products are ineffective because the medicine is not acting subjectively. The products may sometimes be effective only in parts and in such cases the persistent use may lead to better results.
The best thing to do is the prevention of the disease than the seeking for cure at a later stage. The Acne disease can be easily prevented by following certain healthy factors of life. The main ways of prevention are the ones that will help us to maintain our skin in proper condition for a long time. The main thing to do this is to avoid over exposure to sunlight. If your skin is exposed to the sunlight that too intense sunlight then there is more chance that your skin may accumulate dirt and blockages. If you don’t already know, there are different types of acne. This may in turn lead to appearance of pustules. Once when you get some pustules that indicate the starting stages of the acne, try not to spread it to the nearby regions by scratching them or touching them with your hand often. Also cleanse you skin with mild or moderate soap or lotion regularly, to keep your skin free of dirt.
The other aspect of treatment is that there may be presence of irregularities in the surface of the skin leading to an odd look to the skin. There are other treatments to handle these situations. But this is not getting you the original smooth skin that you had. So it is always best to have the preventive measures taken than seeking the cures! There are however many advancements made into the field of medical treatments. The blue light therapy and the laser treatments are more effective and can cleanse your skin free of any pustules.
The main thing in the avoidance of the acne disease is the proper care of the skin and the proper healthy life style. Regular fitness activities and the healthy exercises may remove the possibilities of the acne disease. The next step towards controlling it is taking treatments at the early stages by consulting with the health care provider rather than getting it to developed stages.