A Few Natural Remedies to Erase Your Acne Scars
Acne scar, the ugly remnant stains of acne skin disorder often become the source of social embarrassment and solitude and chronic depression. Nowadays there are plenty of medicinal as well as surgical treatments available to get rid of this traumatic aftermath of severe acne lesions. But often these methods involve complicated and stern regimens as well as invasive physical treatment processes which many patients wish to avert. If you are one of them then here you could find some simple and useful natural remedies which you would be able to utilize at your home’s comfort.
Home remedies are mainly meant for mild acne scars which you could utilize without any hassles or spending any money for your visits to doctors. What you need to do is follow them diligently in a proper manner and for a considerable period without loosing your heart so that you could achieve the optimum result. Following are a few natural remedies for the removal of acne blotches:
1) Cucumber and tomato juice: A semi-liquid pasty extract made from cucumber and tomato could work like wonder for you acne scar. Tomato is that natural vegetation which is widely familiar among dieticians for its antioxidant properties. It helps to repair the damaged tissue at the cellular level and prevents further disfigurement due to acne. It also helps to improve the natural immune system providing with a healthy glowing skin. Both cucumber and tomato are useful in tightening up the skin pores thereby protecting extrusion of any oily dirt particles as well as balancing the proper skin tone.
Before applying this natural remedy clean your face with some suitable oil-free cleanser so that your skin does not contain any trace of greasy dirt particles. Then cover your face with a thin layer of this semi-liquid mixture like a mask and leave it on for around 20 to 30 minutes before you rinse it off with lukewarm water.
2) Sandalwood powder paste: A paste of sandalwood powder and black germ could work like a magic for your acne scars. You might add some milk or rose water as the base while preparing this paste. The anti-inflammatory effect of sandalwood helps to sooth and calm your skin as well as its unique rejuvenation property reduces the marks on the skin.
Apply mixture all over your face and other affected areas before going to sleep and leave it overnight. In the morning wash them off with cold water. After a regular use of this mask you would achieve a spotless healthy skin.
3) Rose hip seed oil: Any dermatologist would suggest vitamin C or A as topical application as a natural remedy for acne scar. Nevertheless, it is quite difficult to find one suitable and stable source of vitamin C which could successfully penetrate through skin pores to heal damaged tissues. On the other hand artificially synthesized vitamin A derivatives or retinoids have a range of harsh side effects. In such a situation rose hip seed oil could prove to be nature’s wonderful endowment to meet our needs perfectly.
This herbal product contains essential fatty acids, vitamin C, and natural tretinoin—a derivative of vitamin A and familiar topical medication for acne. These nutrients work together to reduce wrinkles and restrict discoloration thereby reviving the perfect skin texture. These natural ingredients of rose hip seed oil immensely help us to boost the production of collagen in our skin resulting in a toned and acne scar free skin.
Rose hip seed oil should be applied over the scars with light massage two times in every 24 hours.
4) Baking soda and olive oil: The basic target of any natural remedy is to peel off the damaged skin layer and then nurture the skin to its restore point. Baking soda could be used as a natural microdermabrasion. Prepare a mixture by using two teaspoon full of filtered water and one teaspoon full of baking soda. Rub the mixture softly over the affected area. For one minute and rinse it off.
After the exfoliation of the acne scar area with baking soda apply a little amount of olive oil with light massage. This essential oil would restore the necessary elasticity and suppleness of your skin.
5) Water and Diet: Your skin needs water to keep it cool, and moist, and to drive away the toxic materials. It also helps the skin tissue repairing process in a faster rate. You need to take eight ounces of water everyday to keep your skin perfectly hydrated. Along with water you need a healthy balanced diet which should include plenty of fruits and protein containing items. Fruits, especially those from citrus family are the natural source for vitamin C which is responsible for collagen formation in our skin. Thus vitamin C and protein help our skin to get rid of acne blemishes.
Acne scars are the result of biological resistance imposed by our immune system against severe acne lesions. To obliterate these unsightly marks you have to use these natural remedies on a daily basis. Your diligent endeavor would undoubtedly result in a vibrant, lively and scar free skin.